Health and Wellness Manager (SP7) – Human Capital Department
Responsible for assessing the health and wellness needs of the business, while providing solutions to both measure and address employee healthcare concerns. The position focuses on enhancing employee health awareness and promotes wellness related initiatives by offering and implementing a variety of health and wellness programs that meets the requirements of a diverse workforce in addressing the changing healthcare needs of employees.
Key Performance Areas (KPA’s)
1. Wellness Strategic Initiatives
• Develops, implements, and maintains health promotion/wellness programs and events by benchmarking successful external programs and staying current with best practices to drive continuous improvement of employee health and decrease employer costs on a year over year basis.
• Initiate and plan company-wide wellness initiatives (e.g., blood donation clinics, World Aids Day Campaigns, etc.), health screen assessments and vaccination clinics as part of the wellness offering.
· Partner and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders (i.e., psychologists, rehabilitation centers, doctors etc.) to drive Wellness Initiatives, campaigns and offer the best solutions to employees.
Leads the development of initiatives and implementation of wellness programs by the wellness champions
2. Wellness interventions
Provide ethical support for employees with health and personal challenges.
Provide diseases management support to employees with illness / injuries
Organize training sessions and workshops on health and wellness topics, including physical health, mental health, nutrition, and overall well-being.
· Maintain accurate records and ensure confidentiality of all data collected health advising, health screenings, empowered health coaching, disease management and health promotion activities.
· Submit monthly and quarterly data on all wellness program planning, initiatives and campaigns.
· Plan, propose and manage the annual Wellness budget. Monitor adherence to budget, prepare projections and make recommendations accordingly.
· Coordinate and liaise with all parties to ensure on-time payments of all service providers within approved budget.
· Provide professional input to all Wellness related policies and ensure it adheres to legislation.
· Conduct visits to Branches/Departments and employees in hospital/clinic for support.
· Perform day-to-day administrative duties.
· Ensure and maintain record keeping of all health and wellness information and data.
· Relating and Networking
· Deciding and Initiating Action
· Presenting and Communicating Information
· Planning and Organising
· Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
· Learning and Researching
Experience / Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· At least 5 years’ experience in the development of employee welfare and support programs or related environment.
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Excellent verbal and written communication.
· Understand the basics of First Aid.
Degree in Psychology / Social Work or related field
Accredited Employee Wellness Certification will be an added advantage
Job Application Details
Interested candidates Should follow the link Below: https://careers.capricorn.com.na/applicant/index.php?controller=Listings&method=view&listingid=b93014e0-0745-4b25-b56a-e7db40588bea
Please say that you got this job advertisement through Jobs Namibia
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!