REF: BNKW/BKAB/MANG/NH/Branch Manager/Katutura/060121
Responsible for the overall performance and routine running of the branch as specified by Balanced Scorecard.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS (KPA’S)
- Develop forecasts, financial targets and business plans for the branch.
- Responsible for planning, management and execution of the Branch’s budget
Relationship and Stakeholder Management
- Building long-term working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Enhance and maintain working relationship with existing clients.
- Overall responsible for the CRM model in the Branch.
Management of Sales
- Identify potential growth areas for the branch and analyze trends and competitive environments.
- Overall accountable for the designing and execution of sales plan for the branch.
- Develop and reinforce a sales culture in the branch.
- Ensure effective and efficient management and administration of credit activities in compliance with the Bank’s credit policy and procedures in order to contain credit risks as per BSC.
- Ensure effective and efficient management and administration of collateral/securities in compliance with the Bank’s credit policy as well as rules and regulations to minimize risk and legal implications to the organisation.
Operational Risk and Support
- Ensure effective management of internal processes and procedures in compliance with the Bank’s operational manuals and circulars in order to minimize operational risk.
- Provide management and leadership capabilities in the Branch.
- Ensure effective workforce planning and people capacity requirements for the branch.
- Overall responsible for performance and talent management in the branch.
- Leading and deciding
- Interacting and presenting
- Analyzing and Interpreting
- Creating and Conceptualization
- Organizing and Executing
- Adapting and Coping
- Enterprising and Performing
EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• At least 8 years general banking experience
• At least 5 years experience in a management capacity.
• Knowledge of the Bank’s products and service
• Computer literacy essential (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Budgeting and planning skills.
• Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
• Experience in analyzing and evaluating financial information
• Minimum Diploma in a Commercial field
• Degree qualification will be an added advantage