We are rooted in our people. Join our winning team.
• Manage the fuel administration
• Manage the stock control of the
convenience store at the service
• Supervise the forecourt staff
• Manage shifts, i.e. shift roster, shift
change over, cashing up, etc.
• Daily checking and closing of fuel
• Daily reporting on fuel control
• Managing general housekeeping of
the service station and bathroom
• Ensure that all safety regulations of
service station are adhered to
• Ensure legal compliance and
following company rules and
regulations with regards to service
QUALIFICATIONS & ATTRIBUTES:
• Namibian citizenship
• A Grade 12 Certificate
• Minimum 3 years of relevant
• Must be knowledgeable with regards
• A valid driver’s license
• Proficiency in English
• Should be computer literate
- Job Application Details HOW TO APPLY: Prospective candidates should send an application letter, CV and supporting documents to: AGRA Corporate Office, Human Resources Office 8 Bessemer Street, Southern Industrial, Windhoek Fax: 061 290 9207 Email: [email protected] The successful incumbent will be based in Otavi and report to the Branch Manager www.agra.com.na Agra-LTD CLOSING DATE: 04 November 2022 Only suitably qualified candidates, who meet the minimum requirements, will be considered for shortlisting for this position. Please take note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted, no CV’s will be returned and short-listed candidates might be required to undergo psychometric screening as part of the recruitment process
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!