- Perform essential duties and responsibilities as required of a General Surgeon and Head and Neck Surgeon.
- Review and maintain patients’ records.
- Evaluate, diagnose and manage patients.
- Order and execute various tests, analysis and diagnostic imaging.
- Study and analyse reports.
- Perform appropriate surgical interventions as indicated.
- Provide health promotion services.
- Refer patient to other medical specialists if needed.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a General surgeon
- Subspecialisation in Head and Neck Surgery
- Primary medical degree from a recognized medical school.
- Registration with HPCNA
- Interpersonal skills sufficient for tactfully communicating with patients.
- Compassionate towards patients.
- High degree of selfdiscipline and motivation.
- Good organizing skills together with methodical ways and planning
Job Application Details
Should you meet the above- mentioned requirements, kindly submit your CV and all certified supporting documents to the Human Resource Department, Ondangwa Private Hospital or forward them via e-mail to: recruitment@oph. com.na