Erongo Radiology is a private X-Ray facility committed to providing the highest quality patient care. Our company offers imaging modalities such as General X-rays, Fluoroscopy, Ultrasound, Low Dose CT Scan, Mammography and MRI. Erongo Radiology has earned a respected reputation from both patients and competitors for professional health care services and as an Equal Opportunity Employer in Namibia. We hereby invite suitably qualified, enthusiastic and self-motivated candidates with a keen interest in obstetric ultrasound to join our team.
- Assume responsibility for the safety, mental and physical comfort of patients during the examination.
- Perform obstetric, gynecology, abdominal, small parts, vascular & musculoskeletal ultrasound examinations independently.
- Analyze and synthesize sonographic information in diagnostic ultrasound report.
- Maintain ultrasound equipment, supplies and work area.
- Namibian citizenship or eligible to work in Namibia.
- Baccalaureus Technologiae Degree: Radiography Ultrasound.
- Registered as Sonographer at the Health Professions Council of Namibia.
- 5 years working experience as a Sonographer.
- Cognitive sonography skills to identify record and adapt procedures to anatomical, pathological, diagnostic information and images.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexibility and willingness to work outside normal working hours.
Job Application Details
Updated CV to detail work experience and email addresses of references.
Interested applicants meeting the above mentioned specifications and requirements are invited to apply for the vacancy by submitting their applications by e-mail to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must be willing to submit themselves to interview and selection procedures.
As per the Affirmative Action (Employment) Act, Act 29 of 1998; Namibian citizens from previously disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply.
CLOSING DATE: 25 SEPTEMBER 2020