Botho University now has an international campus In Namibia which operates from Ausspannplat in Windhoek. BU Namibia currently offers five qualifications. The portfolio of programmes be increased as the university grows and strengthens its presence m the country, offering qualifications that are driven by the market demand and the needs of the country. The programmes currently offered are in the key fields of Accounting. Business. Computing and Health
The University is looking for suitable candidates to fill thefollowing positions for Namibia Campus;
Senior Lecturer – Ref 21FBA001N
- A Masters in Business /Accounting. CIMA/ACCA
- PhD in Business or related discipline will be an added advantage.
. Minimum of three (10) years’ experience of teaching in tertiary institution.
Must be able to teach Business Management, Audit and Assurance.
Financial Reporting. Performance Management Financial Management Advanced Performance Management Strategic Business Reporting and Advanced Auditing.
- Ability to inspire and motivate students.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a good command of English
- Good Organizational skills.
- Ability to coordinate and mentor projects and internship for students including liaison with local Science Institutions and Business industry.
- Maintain student records and execute various day to day administrative responsibilities involved with teaching.
- Continuously upgrade skills through self- study and work with
- Be a constructive member of Botho University team.
- Research and publishing.
- Job Application Details To apply for these vacancies please follow the link below: https//bothounrversity.applytojob.com/apply
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!