Senior Bonded Warehouse Administrator | Manica Group Namibia
Opportunity | Duty Description
Woker Freight Services (Pty) Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer with offices based in Walvis Bay, Windhoek. The Company is looking for a suitably qualified Senior Bonded Warehouse Administrator for the branch operation based in Walvis Bay.
The main responsibilities of the position will be:
- Interpretation of the Customs Legislation, Requirements, Rules and Procedures relating to bonded warehousing of goods
- Liaise with bonded warehouse customers (internal & external)
- Prepare management reports (weekly and monthly) to indicate exposure, aging, challenges and any other reportable
- Adhoc, which may include receiving and releasing of cargo into/out of the bonded warehouse
- Verification of goods in Bonded Warehouse through spot checks and full stock counts
- Perform weekly warehouse stock verification
- Perform monthly warehouse stock counts
- Supervise the Bonded Warehouse Administration Team
Opportunity | Duty Requirement(s)
- Grade 12
- Bcom Degree/National Diploma in Warehouse/Supply Chain Management or equivalent will be an advantage
- 1-2 Years Clearing & Forwarding and Admin experience
- 2-3 years customs bonded warehouse control experience or stock taking relevant experience
- Knowledge of the customs computer systems Asycuda world
- Computer literacy, MS Office
- Sound knowledge of ACCPAC
- Service Manager System
- Namibian Citizen
- Code 08 driver’s licence
Kindly note that no email or paper documents will be accepted. Interested Applicants should apply on: http://nieis.namibiaatwork.gov.na or http://bidvestnamibia.pnet.com.na
Only shortlisted candidates with relevant supporting documents attached to their application will be contacted for interviews. Candidates from designated groups defined in the Affirmative Action Act (1998) are encouraged to apply.
Closing Date: 25-11-2020
Enquiries: Lucille vd Westhuizen
Phone #: 064 2012038
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!