Namdeb’s alluvial mining operations offer unique challenges for professionals who wish to be part of an of a world-class operation. With established open-cast, coastal and dredge mining operations as well as a variety of new technology-driven projects, Namdeb offers developmental opportunities unmatched at most other mining operations. We are thus challenging individuals who can think outside the box to join our dynamic team in contributing towards the development and implementation of new generation mining technology.
Applications are invited for the following position :
□ School Principal
Closing Date: 14 August 2020
Oranjemund Private School has a vacancy for a qualified, experienced, pro-active individual who has the ability to drive high educational standards, with strong community awareness and involvement to manage the private school as part of Namdeb’s employee value proposition. The successful applicant will be required to ensure that the educational needs of both the pre- primary and the primary school learners are identified and adequately met.
The Ideal Applicant
- Recognized and Relevant Honours Degree in Education or an appropriate Four (4) Years Teaching Diploma with specialization or experience in primary school education.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience at a managerial level as a Principal or Deputy Principal.
- Code 08 driver’s license.
- Strong Proficiency in English Communication and Presentation skills.
- Results Orientated with strong Collaborative skills.
- Excellent Leadership skills with the ability to Mentor and Coach.
- Strong Networking ability.
- Strong Business Acumen with Budgeting and Accounting working knowledge.
- Computer Literate- Good working knowledge of MS Applications.
- Technological competence with a strong desire to leverage e-learning as a teaching technique.
- Ability to Develop and execute Continuous Improvement Strategies.
In addition to the above, the successful candidate will be expected to spearhead and actively drive all extracurricular programmes of the school. A Masters’ Degree in Education coupled with experience in educational management will be an added advantage.
Job Application Details
Comprehensive packages are negotiable and preference will be given to applicants from designated groups in terms of the Namibian Affirmative Action Act. Interested candidates should forward curriculum vitaes with supporting documents to [email protected]
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!