You will interact with a lot of different customers, which will require you to be open and welcoming in person and over the phone. Giving your clients an amazing shopping experience by becoming their personal advisor, providing them with product and technical knowledge and knowing what they want and need.
Advice buyers when supply of products is low because we don`t want to lose our customers due to unavailability of products. Always ensure that your department area is a clear presentation of your character, to be neat and always available.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Promote sales to ensure that budgets are met/exceeded to enhance profitability
- Provide excellent customer service
- Creatively, yet professionally advise customers on the most suitable products to meet their needs
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
- A young energetic self-starter, who is an enthusiastic team player with excellent communication skills
- Should have Grade 12 and at least 2 years’ relevant experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and service oriented
- Product knowledge in similar industry will be an added advantage
- The mojo to have customers in the palm of their hands and coming back for more
- In a nutshell we want an excellent salesperson who can sell ice to an Eskimo
Applications are open from 05 March – 12 March 2021.