PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
- To develop new business, negotiating contracts, and maintaining good relations with actual client in order to meet and exceed the targets set for the O&L Leisure properties.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Diploma in Tourism/Hotel Management or related field
- Minimum of 2 years related experience in a Sales Position
- Must be proficient in SalesForce.
- Knowledge of IT systems i.e. Fidelio/ OPERA will be added advantage
- Good negotiation and project management skills
- Valid Driver’s license
- Prompt and professional follow ups with clients with the intention of ‘closing the deal’.
- Ensuring all reservations, amendments, cancellations are processed accurately and in writing.
- Minimum of 15 tele-sales per week, pro-actively seeking out new business opportunities for O&L Leisure.
- Collecting and distributing weekly reports.
- Operate Salesforce Program as ‘ Super User’ in terms of registration of users, reporting and updating data as required in order to ensure optimum utilization of the system.
- Assess where input from line Manager or General Manager‘s at relevant properties is needed in order to decide on pricing or other factors to ‘close the deal’
- Ensure communication with Senior Sales Executive in terms of where engagement is needed and joining select sales calls to meet clients and build lrelationships.
- Planning & Organizing Ongoing
- Pro-active thinking
- Time Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving and Emotional Intelligence
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail and Accuracy
- Computer literacy