Sales Advisor: Entry-level Market 1 1
Who are we?
Sanlam is a leading Financial Services Institution, which provides services in the fields of Individual Life Insurance, Group Life Insurance, Unit Trusts and Asset Management. To give substance to its objective to be a fully-fledged Namibian Insurer, Sanlam is increasingly introducing greater financial and technical expertise.
The ability to demonstrate, understand and apply our Sanlam values is embedded in all roles. Applicants must exhibit their commitment to the values as part of the application process
• Lead with courage
• Serve with pride
• Care because we respect each other
• Act with integrity & accountability
• Grow value through innovation and superior performance
What will you do?
• Provide financial advice along with a financial plan in line with the customer value proposition and treating customers fairly framework.
• Work in allocated markets.
• Offer customer service to Sanlam clients.
• Update and inform customers and client public of our new products.
Personal qualities & What will make you successful in this role?
• Client Service Orientated
• Ability to influence client decision
• Confident decision maker
• Great business acumen
• Adhering to the company’s principles, values and ethics
• Being analytical and
• Ability to cope with pressure and setbacks
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Activity management
Qualifications and Experience
• 25+ years
• Grade 12 Mathematics & English, or
• any recognized tertiary qualification
• ID (must be Namibian citizen)
• Clear Credit and Criminal records
• Clear ITC record
• At least two years’ work experience, preferably in the financial industry, sales or customer services sector
• Alternatively experience in marketing, teaching, policing and banking
Long-Term Insurance License
Namfisa’s Long term Insurance license will be an advantage
Remuneration and Reward
Our remuneration structures is aimed at rewarding advisers through a high-performance culture, i.e. the percentage of maximum commission payable is determined by an adviser’s productivity level and quality of advice. Advisers may qualify for added benefits, such as performance bonuses and other incentives as allowed within the regulatory framework. Remuneration is strictly commission basis.
We offer comprehensive vesting support for new advisers, such as training support and also offers additional benefits like mentoring and coaching and rewards for extra efforts.
A smartphone/iPad that is compatible with the latest technology, i.e. Android or Apple
Build a successful career with us
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development, and for achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realize their worth. Through its business clusters, the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
The Sanlam Group is committed to achieving transformation and embraces diversity. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace as we believe that these are key components to ensuring a thriving and sustainable business in Namibia.
Our commitment to transformation
The Sanlam Group is committed to achieving transformation and embraces diversity. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace as we believe that these are the key components to ensure a thriving and sustainable business in Namibia. The Group’s Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the selection process.
Job Application Details
Interested candidate are kindly requested to follow the link below : https://careers.sanlamcloud.co.za/Sanlam/job/Khomas-Sales-Advisor-Entry-level-Market-1-1-KH/895356001/ Closing date 31 October 2023
Please say that you got this job advertisement through Jobs Namibia
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!