The National Health Service (NHS) is the umbrella term job placement in the global publicly healthcare systems, since 1948, they have been funded..
Job Ad & Profile Description
Position : Routine Immunization Project OfficersWe are looking for Routine Immunization Project Officers to join our client Team.
- Assess and analyse trends, risks and conditions for delivering project benefits, results and services
- Check project on consistency (and compliance), especially with (evidence-based) approaches, policies, procedures, standards, methodologies, instruments, theories and practices
- Check project on effectiveness, especially for meeting the needs of people, expectations and capacities of ARCS and partners;
- Check project on efficiency, especially for wasting supplies, money and time
- Develop and implement the Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting functions within Immunization program concerning with the ARCS and IFRC teams.
- Support the development of a planning dashboards to track and monitor program quality and minimize operational gaps
- Track and monitor program performance indicators and ensuring the realization of benefits and delivering of results
- Monitor efforts to intensify routine immunization in the insecure areas and low performing districts to raise population immunity
- Tracking and monitor program performance indicators and provide support to ARCS to meet program performance measures
Required profile for job ad : Routine Immunization Project OfficersRequirements
- Manage efficiently the project budget and financial expenses related to the project activities;
- Assume responsibility and accountability for the project financial part as budget holde.
- Support ARCS in enhancing its safety and security in the field with the wider integration of the safer access tools and methodologies into the field operations of the ARCS Health teams.
- Develop project concepts and proposals towards scaling up efforts in this field
Please be aware of fraudulent recruiting scams, do not send money to anyone suggesting they can provide employment.
Job criteria for job ad : Routine Immunization Project Officers
|Job category :||
Accounting, controlling, finance
Secretarial work, assistantship
Advice, audit, accounting
Public buildings and works sector, construction
Research and development
|Employment type :||
Erongo – Hardap – Karas – Kavango – Kunene – Ohangwena – Omaheke – Omusati – Oshana – Oshikoto – Otjozondjupa – Windhoek – Khomas – Zambezi – International
|Experience level :||
2 to 5 years
|Educational level :||
|Number of Position(s) :||50|