The vacancy below is now available at Dundee Precious Metals Tsumeb
The incumbent will report to the Manager: Ausmelt and Off Gas Systems and be
PRODUCTION METALLURGIST: AUSMELT AND OFF GAS SYSTEMS
• Legal, Safety, Health and Environmental compliance as well as promoting a safety
culture in the area of responsibility.
• Production planning and budgeting.
• Plant upkeep, planning and controlling.
• Ausmelt productivity, efficiency and quality control.
• Accountable for operations and projects at the plant.
• Plant training, material development and review.
• Ensuring compliance of all company policies and rules.
• Leading by example through compliance with the company values, mission and vision.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Metallurgy, Chemical Engineering or Process Engineering.
• Five (5) years working experience, in a Pyrometallurgical Processing Plant or
• Knowledge of base metal smelting process, gas thermodynamics and refractory
• Demonstrated experience with Total Sub-merged Lance (TSL) Furnace operations.
• Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
• Strong leadership and problem-solving skills.
• Good communications skills and the ability to professionally interact with all
All applications meeting the minimum requirements must be accompanied by a nonreturnable detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of qualifications and identification
documents (ID). Applications should clearly indicate the position being applied for and
should be sent as one PDF attachment. Applications not adhering to these rules will not
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Please forward applications to:
Human Resources Business Partner: Operations
Dundee Precious Metals Tsumeb
P.O. Box 936, Tsumeb
Email: [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: 13 November 2020
Applicants, who are not contacted within two weeks after the closing date, should
consider their application unsuccessful.
Dundee Precious Metals Tsumeb is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!