The incumbent will report to the Manager Human Capital. The position is for the fixed term of 2 years.
PATTERSON : GRADE D1
MINIMUM : N$ 402, 342.00 (Total Employment Cost)
MAXIMUM : N$ 523, 045.00 (Total Employment Cost)
The incumbent is responsible for facilitating the implementation of OD interventions such as
Performance Management process and Training & Development that will contribute to the creation of a high performance culture.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS (KPAs)
Facilitate the Performance Management process
· Conduct analysis of the Performance Management implementation process to determine training needs.
· Facilitates and monitor the completion of Performance Agreements and Performance Reviews.
· Compile and presents relevant training to enhance individual/team performance.
· Assist Line Managers at all levels with compilation of Performance Agreements and preparations
for Performance Reviews.
· Evaluates performance review trends at a departmental unit and organisational level.
· Compiles Performance Management related communication to update the workforce of progress
and key performance related issues.
Facilitate employee engagement
· Conduct or coordinate surveys to determine customer (external and internal) satisfaction in
conjunction with relevant stakeholders
· Analyse surveys compares data with benchmarking in the industry and recommends improvements
in collaboration with relevant Line Managers.
· Communicate survey results to relevant departmental Units for further action.
· Coordinates employee engagement related events in collaboration with Marketing and other
relevant departmental Units.
· Conduct follow-ups on the implementation progress of agreed interventions/action plans.
Compile Job Profiles
· Compile Job Profiles of employees at all levels of NIPAM in consultation with relevant Line
Managers and employees.
· Update the job profile by conducting audits and updates
· Compile reports of Performance Plans and Job Profile audits and submits these reports to relevant departmental Units for their further action.
· In consultation with relevant Line Managers and departmental Units compile programmes for the
revision of Performance and Job Profile alignments
Talent & Succession Management
· Coordinate the identification of talent across NIPAM’s ranks.
· Prepare, analyse and interpret talent development data
· Assists with identification of critical positions across NIPAM.
· Assists with identification of potential successors for critical positions, the drafting of personal
development plans and follow-ups on the implementation progress of such development plans.
Staff and Performance Management
· Coordinates and facilitates the development, implementation and maintenance of the Performance Management System, career development plans and performance contracts for all staff members.
· Coordinates the regular and appropriate reporting on all performance evaluations.
· Provides training and guidance on performance management to all levels of staff members.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
· A Bachelor degree in Industrial Psychology or relevant Behavioural Sciences Degree (at NQF Level 7)
· A minimum of 5 years relevant HR experience and exposure to OD is an added advantage
· Exposure to SAGE 300 system is advantageous
Job Application Details
The closing date is 10 July 2020 at 16:00 PM, and suitably qualified Namibian are encouraged to apply. We request that you e-mail your CV to [email protected]
If you have not received an acknowledgement of your application within 2 working days, kindly contact HR on 061 296 4832.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!