Purpose of the Job:
We are in search of aspiring Business Leaders of tomorrow who can align themselves with our growth aspirations. As an energetic and enthusiastic self-starter you are eager to learn and ready to capitalize on this fantastic journey with a renowned Company in an entry level position.
What’s on offer?:
- A one year contract with a view to securing permanent employment based on performance.
- Rotational on-the-job training with full exposure across the business before landing in your final destination of Marketing.
- An all-encompassing (key processes, inputs and outputs leading to success) and good understanding of the business end to end.
- Dedicated mentorship throughout your rotational journey.
- Opportunity to demonstrate your learnings through working on assigned projects.
Requirements of our Future Leaders:
- Relevant Commerce Degree (with a definite affinity towards Marketing).
- Knowledge of the different Namibian ethnic groups, with an understanding of Namibian consumers.
- Technologically driven, yet a practical thinker and a problem solver.
- Part-time working experience and/or experiential training will be a definite advantage.
- Strong numerical ability having excelled at Math/Analytics.
- Above average business acumen with a strong understanding of value creation.
- Articulate with the ability to build and present good business cases.
- Valid Code B Namibian driver’s license.
- MS applications with advanced Excel skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, hardworking, responsible and determined.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and adhere to budgets.
- Ability to communicate and convey key messages by phone, email and face-to-face
- Good organization skills.
- Personal resilience, with the ability to be self-motivate.
- Must reside in Windhoek.