APPLICATIONS ARE AWAITED TO FILL THE FOLLOWING VACANT POSTS.
Post Designation: Literacy Promoters
Number of posts to be filled: 1 Post
Duty Stations: Hakahana District: 1x Family Literacy – Havana Primary School
Salary Scale: 30708.3 p/a, on a contract basis.
Minimum appointment requirements for literacy promoter:
1. Family Literacy: Candidate must have a grade 12 qualification with 20 points over five
(5) subjects, and E symbol in English.
2.Note: Applicant must be a resident of the community where the class is needed.
Key Performance Areas/Competencies required:
• Attend initial trainings course for at least three weeks, which NLPN will provide
• Recruit and teach a literacy group of 15 – 30 adult learners
• Keep a lesson plan book and records of attendance and progress of the literacy group
• Attend monthly meetings for the district
• Attend all meetings of the Community literacy Committee
Languages of instruction: English, Afrikaans and Oshindonga/Oshikwanyama
Important clauses in the submission of applications:
- Job Application Details HOW TO APPLY • Interested candidate must submit their government application form (156043) together with: 3. Namibian Police certified copies of Grade 10 and/ or Grade 12. 4. Certificate of service/ testimonial (s) from former employers for any appropriate work experience. 5. Certified copy of identity document. 6. Proof of resident from the community headman or constituency office. • Only original completed Application form 156043 will be accepted. Faxed, emailed, and or incomplete applications will not be accepted and / or considered in the recruitment and selection process. NB: ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED, NO APPLICATION FORMS WILL BE RETURNED TO THE APPLICANT. APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS: DIRECTORATE OF EDUCATION, ARTS AND CULTURE DR FRANS INDONGO BUILDING 9TH FLOOR Tel: +264 61- 293 4423 Private Bag 13236 Fax: +264 61 -304 223 Windhoek Enquiries: F. David Closing Date: 06 December 2022
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!