Reporting to theHead Finance, the incumbent will be required to:
- Serving as the first point of contact for IT support within the organisation.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining software and hardware components of computer and network systems.
- Perform daily check-ups of data lines and connectivity.
- Build and repair damaged computer and network components.
- Ensuring that hardware’s, software’s and data are secured all time.
- Support all computer users.
- Maintaining and updating technical documentation regularly.
- Testing new hardware and software before full-scale installation.
- Train computer users on new systems by performing technical demonstrations to acquaint them with operational procedures.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Any reasonable related IT function required by the company.
- Update job knowledge by maintaining personal networks.
- Execute all other legal and reasonable duties as directed by the employer including but not limited your Job Description.
- Adherence to Company policies, standing procedures and practice.
- Adherence to Hygiene, Health and Safety regulations.
Qualification and Preferred Traits
- Bachelor`s degree in Computer Science, Computing or Engineering.
- 2-3 years’ proven work experience in IT support or IT Technician roles.
- Practical experience with internet and network security protocol
- In-depth knowledge of Windows, Google and SAP operating systems
- Practical experience with internet and network security protocols.
- Job Application Details Please mail application letter, CV and certified copies of documents to Email: [email protected] Closing Date: 12 August 2022 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No documents will be returned.
- This job has expired!
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!