JS GAMING Group is the Leading Sports Betting and Gambling Group In Namibia Our Mission is to provide Namibians with a world-class experience that’s second to none, through innovative, Interacting, and life-changing experiences.
This is no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team.
We have an IT hardware and Software support position available in our Team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our fast-growing team and make a great career change! A Successful candidate will be able to maintain and improve current Hardware and software solutions.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
• Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printer and scanners
• Installing and configuring camera IP CCTV & Wireless Networking
• Monitoring and maintain computer systems and networks
• Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
• Assist in Software and hardware support
• Repairing and maintaining equipment and machines
• Manage and Update asset management and hardware inventory
• Analize and create reports based on issues logged to head of department
• View current infrastructure and advise on improvement for efficiency and cost
• Coordinate purchasing and deployment of equipment
• Setup of New Shops and understanding of layout based on plans
What are we looking for in our next Teammate?
• Bachelor’s in Software and Hardware will be an added advantage.
• 3+ years of experience in software and hardware or in related fields
• Upgrade systems to enable compactable software, antivirus software, and related software
• Ability to stick to strict dealing, to prioritize, plan and delegate
• Must be highly computer literate (EXCEL)
• Willing to learn new techniques relevant to the industry
• Strong organizational skills and effective at working cross-functionally
• High Level of Energy, Professional, friendly and determined
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Must be willing to work flexible working hours and go the extra mile.
• Knowledge of sports will be an added bonus
• Must have a valid drivers license and reliable vehicle
Job Application Details
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted. NO documentation will be returned. Please send your fuIly updated CV [email protected]
Please say that you got this job advertisement through Jobs Namibia
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!