Who are we?
Sanlam is a leading Financial Services Institution, which provides services in the fields of Individual Life Insurance, Group Life Insurance, Unit Trusts and Asset Management. To give substance to its objective to be fully-fledged Namibian Insurer, Sanlam is increasingly introducing greater financial and technical expertise.
The successful candidate support the Sanlam Investments team in preparing quality research and timely reporting to our Namibian clients. Support Sanlam Investment team in preparing valuations.
• Provide written investment analysis and recommendations
• Support the portfolio management team
• Recommend optimal financial and operational structures for current investments
• Conduct valuations utilising various valuation techniques
• Conduct due diligence investigations
• Draft investment reports for investors
• Prepare client and general market feedback on research done
• Working toward CFA designation and relevant experience in research environment would be an advantage
• Minimum 1 years in similar industry/environment
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its business clusters – Sanlam Personal Finance, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Sanlam Investments, Sanlam Corporate, Santam, Miway, as well as the Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers.
The Sanlam Group is commited to achieving transformation and embraces diversity. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace as we believe that these are the key components to ensure a thriving and sustainable business in South Africa. The Group’s Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the selection process.