PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Perform general tasks associated with the department. Work as a Shift Worker on the Water Plant.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Record Water Meter readings.
• Conduct water tests and record results.
• Perform backwashes, replace filters, perform chemical cleans on R/O.
• Switching on and off pumps, opening and closing of valves.
• Report faults and defects.
• Monitor of Tank and Pond levels and Pump status.
• General water plant housekeeping.
• Carry out ad hoc tasks given by the superior.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Grade 12 (NQF4)
• Two (2) years working experience in a Water Treatment Plant
• Proficient in English, being bilingual will be advantageous
• Namibian citizen
• Must be able to work shifts, weekends, overtime and on public holidays
Job Application Details
The company offers a competitive salary and market related employee benefits.
Candidates who qualify for above position, should send a short CV to the HR department.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS, NO DOCUMENTS WILL BE RETURNED.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 26th of June 2020