WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Responsible for off-loading of delivery trucks and vehicles in the yard.
- Assist customers with locating, picking, and loading of products in a professional manner with emphasis on Customer Satisfaction through Service Excellence.
- Pack and stack offloaded products in allocated areas.
- Ensure stock is safely packed to avoid any damages or accidents.
- Keep the work environment clean and organize storage and production areas.
- Strictly adhere to all Health and Safety Regulations.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- A strong, fit, and healthy candidate who is not afraid to get their hands dirty in order to get the job done.
- Good numeracy skills.
- A person who is a self-starter and an enthusiastic team player.
Qualification and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar position.
- Product and Receiving procedures knowledge will be an added advantage.