COSDEF (Namibia Community Skills Development Foundation) is a registered Trust co-ordinating the activities of the network of Community Skills Development Centres (COSDECs), and the Arts and Craft Centre, providing competence based skills training to out-of school youths and disadvantaged communities throughout Namibia, to enable them to participate in gainful economic activities.
THE FOUNDATION IS SEEKING A MOTIVATED INDIVIDUAL TO FILL THE FOLLOWING POSITION
AT THE ARTS & CRAFTS CENTRE IN SWAKOPMUND, ON A THREE MONTH SHORT TERM CONTRACT:
- No qualifications required.
- Testimonials or School attendance report.
- Be able to speak fluent English, any other language would be an added bonus.
- 2 Years relevant working experience.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Physical stamina and dexterity.
- Ability to work effectively and professionally with colleagues and members of the foundation.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- To Ensure that a high level cleanliness is maintained throughout the Centre on a daily basis.
- Cleaning of office, classrooms and hall.
- Clean public bathrooms.
- Cleaning of windows.
- All cleaners are required to contribute to major cleaning tasks during holidays.
- General cleanliness of Centre to insure that facilities at the Centre are in good shape in all times for human utilization.
- Will be required to carry and setup tables, chairs and other heavy equipment for events and expos.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST:
- Be Namibian Citizens
- Be Self-motivated and results driven
- Be able to work under pressure
- Be punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Be willing to work after hours and weekends
- Be able to start immediatly
- Job Application Details CLOSING DATE: TUESDAY, 25 OCTOBER 2022 Interested applicants should send an application letter, a detailed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of relevant academic records and reference letters /testimonials to: COSDEF Arts & Crafts Centre [email protected] OR Hand delivered to C/o B2 & Swakopmund Airport Road, Swakopmund. NB: Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted within two (2) weeks of closing date and no applications will be returned. THE FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND IS COMMITTED TO THE UPLIFTMENT OF THE PREVIOUSLY DISADVANTAGED
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!