Freelancer Sales Representative X2
Namibia Press Agency (NAMPA) is looking for a Freelancer Sales Representative who will be reporting to the Manager of Commercials.
Purpose of the Job
The purpose of the job is to assist the Manager: Commercial Services to market and sale the Agency’s products and services and to promote business growth. To maintain good customer relationship and negotiate win-win deals for the Agency. To promote the NAMPA brand and project a good corporate image.
• Negotiations skills – negotiate and achieve a win-win solution out of a negotiation process.
• Implementation – support the implementation of the sales and marketing strategy.
• Demonstrate and have an in-depth knowledge of NAMPA’s products.
• Assist in the formulation of a pricing structure for NAMPA products and services.
• Account receivable – work in consultation with admin clerk and accountant to ensure efficient and timely clients invoicing, payments and follow-ups on outstanding payments.
• Promote NAMPA brand and market new and existing products and services.
• Ensure effective implementation of the customer Service Charter
• Presentation – having presentation skills and able to create a power point presentation.
• Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and prioritize your own workload.
• Excellent communication skills
• Good interpersonal and customer service orientation.
• Good computer skills
• Computer literacy (Excel, Words, PowerPoint)
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Diploma in Marketing and Sales
• Three (3) years’ experience in Marketing and Sales of services
Job Application Details
Closing Date of Application: 29 September 2023 Interested candidates should forward their comprehensive CV to [email protected] Or hand deliver at Corner of Keller and Eugene Marais Street, (opposite National library/achieve), Windhoek Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No documents will be returned.
Please say that you got this job advertisement through Jobs Namibia
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!