FITTER ASSISTANT C (B3) – ENGINEERING (REF N0.ENG/2022-002) (FOR NAMDEB PERMANENT, FTC AND TEMPORARY EMPLOYEES ONLY)
To perform advanced semi-skilled tasks within the Fitter trade. Such tasks include but are not limited to the removing of components, replacing couplings and maintaining screens.
The ideal applicant
- Grade 10 (24 points over 7 subjects including a E-symbol in English).
- Vocational training N1 certificate or Level 2 certificate
- Three years experience in a Fitter environment or previous experience as a Artisan Helper
- Code 08 Driver’s license.
- Preference will be given to fully vaccinated employees meeting the requirements
- Applications should be accompanied with a CV, supporting documentation and computer number on the application.
CLOSING DATE: 08 March 2022
SUITABLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS AND CURRENT NAMDEB
EMPLOYEES ARE INVITED TO APPLY FOR THE ADVERTISED
- Reference number of advertisement should be quoted on application;
- A comprehensive CV with supporting documentation, should be submitted;
- Applications for Namdeb Internal employees must be noted by Line Managers and employees must put their computer numbers on their applications.
- NAMDEB EMPLOYEES WILL BE GIVEN PREFERENCE.
- ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED OF INTERVIEW RESULTS.
- NO LATE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups in terms of the Affirmative Action Act of Namibia.
Particular preference will be given to applicants who are disabled and meeting the job requirements.
- Job Application Details ALL APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE FORWARDED TO: HR RECRUITMENT PO Box 35, Oranjemund E-mail: hr.recru[email protected] E-Recruitment: https://namdebcareers.ci.hr/
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!