N$ 682 188.00 per annum
Windhoek- Programme Management Unit
01 January 2021-31 December 2023 (Fixed term contract)
To provide overall leadership and direction in all financial and administrative issues in accordance with the established financial policies and procedures of the Government of the Republic of Namibia, Internationally Accepted Accounting Standards, as well as the guidelines of Global Fund Grant
- An appropriate B Degree at NQF Level 7 (or equivalent) majoring in Accounting, plus 6 years’ appropriate working experience in the field of Accounting and Finance, of which 3 years must be served at a supervisory level.
- Preference will be given to applicants with professional accounting qualification from the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Chartered Accountant (CA), or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Post- Graduate Studies in Accounting and/or Finance
1. Develop, coordinate and ensure implementation of Areas control systems, monitoring and reporting of all financial operations.
- Ensure that financial information from sub-recipients is received, reviewed and approved on a timely basis and at regular intervals.
- Prepare regular Progress Update / Disbursement Requests (PUDR) to the Global Fund, incorporating the financial information received from sub-recipients and ad hoc requests.
- Present periodic financial reports to the Namibian Coordination Committee for HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria (NaCCATuM).
- Liaison with internal and external auditors.
Ms. Mirchaye Shepard Ms. Elise Jele 061-2032894
NB: DIRECTIVES FOR SUBMITTING OF APPLICATIONS:
All Foreign qualifications must be submitted with certified copies of their evaluations by the Namibian Qualification Authority (NQA) and failure to do so will lead to disqualification.
The Successful candidate to assume duty on 01 January 2021
THE FULL JOB DESCRIPTIONS WILL BE PROVIDED UPON REQUEST
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements should submit their: (1) Application cover letter (2). Resume Curriculum Vitae (CV), (3) Certified Copies of Identity Documents/Passports (4) Certified Copies of Qualifications and (5) Certified copies of Certificate of Services and (6) other Credentials if any, to:
The Human Resources Manager MoHSS Global Fund
Private Bag 13198,
Directorate of Special Programmes, Ministry of Health and Social Services WINDHOEK
Hand deliver to the Global Fund Grant Human Resource Office, Room No 26. Directorate of Special Programmes (DSP): Florence Nightingale Street, Ministry of Health and Social Services, Windhoek.
No mailed and faxed applications’ will be accepted.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
19 NOVEMBER 2020
- This job has expired!