|Contract Type||Fixed Term|
|Introduction||We are looking for a Financial & Administration Manager to oversee the use of sound financial disciplines in the company and provide business and financial input into the running of the company. Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements and corporate governance principles.
|Job Functions||Accounting & Management|
|Specification||· Ensure sound customer relationships
· Efficient team management
· Ensure company compliance with accounting and tax legislation e.g. IFRS, Tax Return, etc.
· Co-ordinate year-end and interim audit
· Manage Cost of Sales budget and opex
· Manage the budget process effectively
· Manage Debtors process
· Manage Creditors and Cashbook process
· Authorize all journals
· Ensure compliance to process management
· B.S or equivalent in the finance field
· CA/CFA or at least B Com Honours with Articles at leading auditing firm
· 3 years of financial management experience.
· Experience in the implementation of financial policies and procedures.
· Experience in business planning and budgeting processes.
· Financial modeling experience.
· Financial Modelling
· Managerial Skills
· Knowledge of the telecommunications environment
· Familiar with financial statement components
· Best practice financial policies and procedures
· Understanding of marketing practices
Skills / physical competencies:
· Good communication
· Computer literacy especially Excel
· Team player
· Attention to detail
· Customer focused
· Ability to lead a diverse team
· Ability to work in a high paced rapidly changing environment.
· Able to work long hours
· Own transport
· Local travel
|Job Closing Date||18/11/2020|
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!