Executive: Human Capital
Reporting to Managing Director
To lead and manage the Human Capital function within the NNH Group to develop a competitive advantage by creating a great place to work through ensuring the execution of the People Strategy and to achieve business success.
- Produce a three year People Strategy through consultation with the relevant business stakeholders.
- Deliver on Strategic objectives through researching, initiating, driving and managing HR projects driven by world and Industry best practices.
Develop and introduce a people strategy that will create a culture that drives the NNH Group’s vision and values.
Ensure Business objectives are being met by authorising the funding of HR projects and initiatives in line with HR Budget and cost saving initiatives.
- Ensure a strategic partnership by monitoring and building key client expectations * internal/ external and by building long term relationships.
- Build a high performance team through managing resources, retention and critical staff.
- Actively build a culture of improvement by ensuring the design and implementing active talent management, succession planning strategies for division and obtaining buy-in from relevant stakeholders.
- Identify People Risk by analysing risk reports and deviations from HR practices and policies.
- Ensure alignment of the HR practices, policies and procedures with the strategy of the NNH Group and Nedbank Africa Regions (NAR).
- Establishing Strategic Direction
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Managing Change
- Driving Execution
- Business Acumen
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, accurately and under pressure
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Essential Qualifications: Honours Degree (majors including HR, Industrial Psychology, Business Management). A relevant Masters Degree is preferred.
- Minimum Experience: 10 years’ experience in HR with 5 years’ experience in an Executive role.
- Sound Knowledge of HR practices & Law in the Namibian and Global Context.
- Commercial Banking Industry experience will be an advantage.
- Namibian citizenship.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should forward their updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) and cover letter, alternatively, via Email. FaithCL@Nedbank.com.na or http://nedbanknam.jb.skillsmapafrica.com. Closing Date: 22 January 2021
APPLICATIONS MUST BE ADDRESSED TO:
Head: Human Capital
(Affirmative Action Candidates are encouraged to apply)
“Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted”