Do you enjoy building relationships, solving challenges, and learning new technology? If you do, come join our Success team at Grafana Labs!
The Customer Success team drives product adoption through a series of impactful engagements that enable our customers to maximize their business and technical value with Grafana. For a customer, the Grafana CSM is a partner who understands their business, goals and challenges, and provides specific recommendations to meet their business needs
Customer Success Managers will align to a portfolio of customers within a specific region and are responsible for ensuring a healthy partnership by driving product adoption. You’ll do this by leveraging data and insights to engage with customers at specific points in their Grafana journey.
Our CSMs manage the full life-cycle of our customer’s post-sales journey from onboarding to renewal, including regular cadence check-ins, business reviews, and any upsell opportunities. You need to understand the ecosystem of services that our customers use, and work with the customer to ensure success with Grafana at the center. We’d expect you to understand why Kubernetes is popular, how it relates to Prometheus and the difference between logs, metrics and traces.
- Proactively manage a book of business to drive product adoption to ensure a healthy renewal
- Enjoy building and iterating on our Customer Success framework in order to provide business and technical value at scale
- Partner with the sales team to form joint account plans to understand where at-risk customers exist, where growth opportunities exist and develop a strategy to execute against an account plan
- Manage the ongoing post sales experience with the customer, including onboarding, ongoing optimization, monitoring usage to determine if upsell opportunities exist, and mitigating risks to ensure a healthy renewal
- Document and share customer success stories and intervention stories Conduct virtual and onsite meetings according to our Customer Success framework to drive results, product adoption, and ensure retention
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, empathy, business, and technical acumen across multiple customers at one time, connecting trends and themes as you go
- Proactively communicate with customers and internal teams to provide a feedback loop on our products and the competitive landscape
- Enjoy problem solving to understand what your customer is looking to resolve, mapping solutions to the gaps and outlining the value against the proposed solution
- Drive expansion revenue opportunities based on need and problems uncovered during customer interactions
- Work with the team to enhance customer documentation and create internal enablement material