WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Daily truck maintenance.
- Loading of materials for customers.
- Deliver materials to customers.
- Supervise truck assistants.
- Adhere to relevant safety regulations.
- Maintain a good company image by ensuring maximum customer satisfaction through service excellence.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING:
- Excellent driving and time management skills.
- Good communicator and sound interpersonal skills.
- Not afraid to get their hands dirty.
- A self-motivated individual, who is very observant with ethical standards.
Qualification and Experience Requirements:
- Must have Grade 12.
- Must have a Code C1 Driver’s License and a valid Public Drivers Permit. Code CE will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Truck Driver.
- Knowledge of truck mechanics will be an added advantage.