- Consult the homeowner to find out which areas of the home need cleaning.
- Use products that the homeowner prefers.
- Pack away items or clothing in a way that makes it easy for the family to find.
- Make the homeowner aware of damaged items.
- Let the homeowner know if cleaning products need replacing.
- Knowledge of which cleaning products are appropriate for different uses.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of cleaning appliances such as dishwashers, washing machines, and vacuums.
- Ability to take initiative when deciding on how to pack items away.
- Good listening skills.
Email CV to email@example.com