Deputy Project Manager ×3 – Top International Engineering (Namibia) Corporation (Pty) Ltd
- Lead and direct technical and administrative project team.
- Execute and monitor project activities.
- Manage changes to scope, cost and schedule of project work.
- Coordinate priorities and resources between multiple projects.
- Prepare and update project plans and status reports.
- Provide updates on customer and corporate issues participating in scheduled operational
- meetings as in routine with team leads and employees.
- Coordinate cross-functional meetings of personnel related to project.
- Facilitate sessions to effectively resolve issues if any.
- Allocate appropriate resources to ensure projects are completed within given time and budget.
- Utilize corporate ISO processes to track project schedule and cost.
- Report status, develop project-related documentation and implement lessons learned.
- Participate in project performance review meetings and discussions.
- Participate in corporate business development activities.
- Manage project team responsible for document preparation, scanning, indexing and document OCR imaging.
- Update and maintain production and quality metrics of projects.
- Bachelor of Architecture or Civil Engineering
- More than 3 years of housing construction experience, more than 2 years of deputy project manager experience
- Ability to make a budget, organize construction and prepare construction plans
- Assist the project manager to complete the work, have a team spirit
How To Apply
Please contact 0818252533 and send your CV and other important documents for reference to [email protected]
Apply for this job