Job Ad & Profile Description
Position : Customer Support Specialist (Remote)At least 5 reasons to join our Customer Support Squad:
- Our international team is constantly growing, and now you can join 70 bright specialists among 5 teams, empowered by experienced managers from world top-notch companies (Booking, Uber).
- Flexibility is a must for us, but also a big advantage. Preply supports customers 24/7, so you’ll have a flexible schedule with 9-hours shifts, and not less than 11 hours gap between them to have a proper rest.
- To make your professional development more efficient, our trainers will support you not only through the first 2 weeks of onboarding but also after, with several external and internal workshops.
- No calls – only written communication via chats, emails and social media.
- We have a really dynamic environment and fast working pace with reasonable goals and clear KPIs for you to be confident in what the team expects from you.
As a Remote Customer Support Specialist, you will:
- Answer customers’ questions and resolve any issues that they may be facing;
- Deep diving into administrative tools to determine the cause of the issue & escalate it to the concerned person/team;
- Work on collecting and tracking user feedback;
- Work closely with the product teams to resolve issues and share customer feedback;
- Delivering an exceptional support experience to all customers;
- Identifying problem areas/issues and flagging them to the concerned team.
What we offer:
- A fully remote job
- An opportunity for personal and professional growth, supported by high functioning teams, stellar investors and the exciting challenges that come with joining a company at the start of its growth trajectory;
- An environment free of bureaucracy and corporate constraints; a culture where your opinion is highly valued and appreciated;
- An open, collaborative, dynamic and international culture;
- A monthly allowance for self-development on Preply.com
- A competitive financial package, with generous leave allowance and health insurance.
- Human: We communicate directly, concisely and respectfully. We embrace diversity by fostering inclusive environments where people feel respected and safe to express their opinions. Above all else, we are driven by passion for what we do and enjoy the journey.
- Hungry: We set the bar high and our will to win is unmatched. We make bold, data-informed decisions to deliver high-impact solutions for our customers. Ownership and commitment to results is in our DNA: Dreaming big, pushing the limits, and going the extra mile to constantly grow.
- Humble: We keep our egos low and champion a growth mindset. We experiment continuously by staying open to being challenged, learning from failures and making data-informed decisions for our customers’ success. Our thirst for knowledge is limitless and never-ending.
- Hackers: We move fast and build elegant solutions. We learn by doing, focus on things that matter and move with incredible speed to create simple, creative, and scalable solutions. Our problem-solving approach is about finding shortcuts and acting fast.
- Curious: We are lifelong learners and always question existing beliefs. We thrive on facing challenges, diving deep to identify root causes and uncovering insights to continuously improve. Our curiosity helps us to approach situations with creativity and challenge the status quo.
- Learners Obsessed: We put our learners at the core of everything we do. We focus on analysing feedback and moving urgently to improve the effectiveness of their language learning with us. Our goal is to build products they love by designing innovative experiences.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: Preply is committed to creating an inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds can thrive. We believe that the presence of different opinions and viewpoints is a key ingredient for our success as a multicultural Ed-Tech company. That means that Preply will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or veteran status.
Required profile for job ad : Customer Support Specialist (Remote)
- Fluency in English;
- French/German/ Italian/ Polish – is a plus and will influence your basic salary;
- Strong technical and analytical skills;
- Ability to provide proactive and innovative solutions;
- Outstanding written and verbal skills;
- Ability to understand customer’s needs;
- Ability to work in teams;
- A customer-centric, empathetic mindset with excellent listening skills;
- An ability to focus on what counts, creating simple solutions to deliver fast results;
- A passion for learning and desire for self-improvement.