Contractor E – IRC219337
at 25 Schonlein Street, Windhoek, Khomas Region, Namibia in FNB Namibia Information Technology
Ends 04 May 2022
- Will always honour our commitments, be truthful in what we say and do, uphold high ethical and moral standards and be fair and equitable in all our dealings.
- In our owner manager culture we accept that we are the masters of our own destiny and therefore we will always take full responsibility and accountability for all our decisions and actions and never leave anything unfinished.
- Are empowered to innovate and come up with new ideas, as we value and nurture new ideas.
- We believe in and enjoy what we are doing and therefore we energetically and willingly nurture caring relationships with all our stakeholders in our exciting journey of uncompromisingly achieving our objectives.
- Respect the feelings, rights and abilities of our colleagues, clients and communities, even though they may be different from our own. We respect ourselves and our colleagues by not accepting or delivering average or poor performance. If the FNB values are congruent with your value set, and you have the necessary skills and competencies for the position advertised, then we are looking for you. Preference shall be given to suitably qualified applicants from the designated groups as defined in the Affirmative Action Act, 29 of 1998.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification – Grade 12 with 25 points
- Preferred Qualification – Relevant Certificate or Diploma
- Experience – 1 to 3 years experience in a similar environment
- Identify and utilise opportunities to assess and improve own performance
- Manage and complete assigned tasks and activities as per agreed contract
- Ensure operational excellence through the delivery of work processes according to defined quality standards
- Deliver customer service through adherence to quality service standards
- Contribute to cost efficiencies through responsible utilisation of work related resources