The successful candidate will be responsible to perform diverse tasks to ensure that construction projects are meeting deadlines and being completed in a safe and timely manner. This includes managing construction crews, inspecting ongoing work, ensuring adherence to state and local codes, arranging for necessary equipment and keeping to construction project costs.
- Oversee the activities of the construction site ;
- Manage construction teams ;
- Prevent interruptions and fines ;
- Select contractors and sub-contractors ;
- Prepare project reports ;
- Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment.
- Minimum of Grade 12 ;
- Valid Code B Driver’s License;
- 5 years experience in the construction industry ;
- Excellent organisational skills ;
- Strong leadership skills ;
- Great attention to detail .