WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Effective supervision of the administrative controls & procedures to ensure effective administration of the Branch.
- Accurate and timeous banking of all the Cashiers money received.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A vibrant, friendly and trustworthy candidate who is ethical and can perform well under pressure.
- Staff supervision experience and excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent administrative skills, sound communication & interpersonal skills.
- Time management skills and reflect a high level of emotional intelligence.
- A self-starter who is highly motivated and will do the same for the rest of the team.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Should have Grade 12.
- Tertiary qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Minimum with 2 years’ experience in Branch and Personnel Administration.
- Computer literate – knowledge of the “Kerridge” computer system will be an added advantage.