CLERK: ADMINISTRATION (MARKETING WAREHOUSE – WINDHOEK) | Namib Mills
Opportunity | Duty Description
An opportunity exists for interested and qualified candidates to apply for the mentioned position at Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd in Windhoek.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Ensuring smooth operation of the office by maintaining calendars and schedules, attending to and directing
telephone calls and communicating with customers. The incumbent will also do the reconciliation of the budget,
do payments and prepare meetings as well as make travel arrangements for personnel.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Communicate with customers, employees and others to answer questions, address complaints, explain
information and take orders;
• Operate office machinery, including photo copiers, scanners, telephone and voicemail systems and computers.
• Maintain updated systems for filing, inventory, mailing and databases;
• Handle incoming and outgoing office correspondence;
• Compile and maintain records of office activities and business transactions;
• Type, format, proof-read and edit documents from notes;
• Reconciliation of budgets and payments for casual staff;
• Prepare meeting Agendas, minute taking and distribution thereof;
• Manage work schedules, calendars and appointments for Management;
• Prepare and mail orders, invoices and contracts;
• Accurately and timeously record all data received via various sources and adhering to prescribed procedures.
• Ensure accurate and timeous filing of documents.
• Assist with ad hoc tasks as and when required.
Added Advantages | Special Requirement(s)
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Grade 12 (NQF 4) passed with at least two (2) years’ experience in Admin/Data Capturing.
Proficient in written and spoken English.
• Any additional languages will be an added advantage.
• Computer literate with mastering of Word, Excel and PowerPoint (excellent typing skills).
• Namibian citizen.
• Valid Driver’s license
Namib Mills is an equal opportunity employer. The Company offers in return a competitive salary and a
range of employee benefits which are market related.
CVs with relevant supporting documents can be forwarded to [email protected] (not larger than
2MB) with subject line NMM007 – Clerk: Administration. Only applications with this subject line will be
considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 20-11-2020
Phone #: 0612901000
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!