- Practice the skills they have learnt so that they can master them and move on to the next level.
- On the job the have to do all the preparation of ingredients for the senior chef at his station
- They have to carefully and accurately measure dish portions
- They are responsible for deliveries and stock rotations at their designated station
- A commis chef has to be able to communicate with their colleagues and not be afraid to ask questions or clarify doubts with senior chefs
- Being the junior most chef a commis are at the beck and call of the seniors and must have the ability to maintain calm and multitask when under pressure
- Like all other members of staff one of the major duties of a commis chef are to maintain cleanliness and hygiene both personal as well as at their work station.
Email CV to [email protected]
Apply for this job