DIRECTORATE: PUBLIC PROSECUTIONS
Job Title : Chief Legal Officer Grade 4
Position Level : First promotional level
Number of Posts : one (1)
Duty Stations : Eenhana
- LLB degree or equivalent qualification;
- 5 years appropriate experience OR;
- B Juris degree (or equivalent qualification) plus 8 years appropriate experience in criminal litigation;
- Admission as a legal practitioner as well as experience in criminal prosecutions will serve as an added advantage;
- A valid Driver’s Licence
Applicants should note the following:
- Applicants within the Public Service must attach proof of confirmation of probation to their application for employment.
- Applicants with foreign qualifications must attach proof of evaluation of such qualifications from the Namibia Qualifications Authority (NQA).
- Applicants who only partially complete and /or do not sign application forms, or who do not attach letters of confirmation of their probations in their current positions, will not be considered.
- Women and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information regarding these positions, kindly visit our following pages:
Website : www.moj.gov.na
CLOSING DATE: 20 November 2020
Applications (Form 156043 obtainable at all Government offices) together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of educational qualifications and identity document(s) must be submitted to:
The Executive Director:
Ministry of Justice, Private Bag 13302, Windhoek.
Hand delivered applications may be submitted
at the following physical address:
Second Floor, Justitia Building,
(Between Zoo Park and Telecom)