Chief Executive Officer
Paterson Grade: F Band
Duty Station: Otjiwarongo
The incumbent will report to the Board of Directors
Purpose of the Job
➢ Directly responsible for the overall strategic direction and administration of CENORED
➢ responsible for the creation of shareholder value by providing visionary leadership toward
achievement of CENORED’s strategic business plan, aligned to the national strategic
imperatives as enshrined in the Government’s development programmes.
➢ Ensure that CENORED’s activities support social economic development and create investor
➢ In consultation with the Chairperson of the Board the CEO is responsible for enabling the
Board to fulfil its governance function and shareholder/ Board performance obligations.
Key Performance Areas of the position are, inter alia:
➢ Strategic Leadership
➢ Financial Planning and Management
➢ Operational Management and Control
➢ Board Reporting
➢ Risk Management
➢ Stakeholder Management
➢ Cenored Safety Standards
➢ Strategic Leadership, Emotional Intelligence, Culture Intelligence, Exceptional Verbal and
Written Communication, Project Management, Negotiation, Conflict Resolution, Analytical
and Interpretation, Presentation, Assertiveness, Creativity and Innovation, Leadership and
Minimum Requirements of the position:
• Relevant Honours Degree (NQA Level 8) in Engineering, Economics, Commerce or Law
and or Business Management related field from a recognized institution.
• Master’s Degree and or MDP Certificate will be an added advantage
• Must be a Namibian Citizen
• All foreign qualifications must be accompanied by NQA Evaluation Report
• Ten (10) years’ of management working experience which a minimum of five (5) years
should be at Senior Management level
• Knowledge of the electricity supply industry or related industry sector
• Proven ability to lead by example and foster mentoring relationships
Shortlisted Candidate will be subjected to a psychometric test
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!