We are leading Namibian Retail Group, has Branch Manager positions. Suitably qualified persons with the ambition to build a rewarding career in a well-established business and who meet the requirements set out below are invited to apply for these vacancies.
OVERALL AIM AND SUMMARY OF JOB
Manage the Branch profitably and grow the customer base through excellent customer service and providing the right products constantly in a clean, fresh and attractive environment to ensure a pleasant customer experience. Providing leadership and direction to all employees.
KEY RESULT AREAS
Staff Management, Sales Promotion, Merchandising, Housekeeping, Administration, Risk Control, Asset Management, Employment Relations, Health, Safety and Environment
- Grade 12 with at least 2 years Managerial experience in retail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office(Excel, Power point,Word and Access) and retail specific systems
- Numeracy and English language proficiency
- Competitive, results driven self-starter with a strong focus on customer service excellence
- Enthusiastic team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong leader, positive motivator, assertive, decisive, problem solver
- Ethical with a healthy self-concept
- Experience in handing Industrial Relations matters
- Analytical, willing and able to take initiative
- Excellent planning, organizing and time management skills
- Willing and able to train and develop people.
Job Application Details
Send you CV to: email@example.com