Kaap Agri Namibia prides itself as a place where people still count and where we continuously strive to delight our customers. Individuals who meet the requirements, can apply for the following vacancy:
BRANCH MANAGER: AGRIMARK OTJINENE
The purpose of this position is to direct all work performed in the branch and to supervise all areas of operation and to manage personnel, foster a positive environment, grow sales, and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing all operational functions of the branch to, but not limited to:
o Customer Centric – customer first behavior to ensure ultimate customer satisfaction
o Stock – effectively manage stock levels and all related effects on negative stock control
o Financial – develop forecasts, financial objectives, branch operational efficiencies and manage budget
o Administration – effectively manage the administration function of the branch in line with Company expected standards.
o Marketing – assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities. Stay abreast of competing markets (especially in the area) and provide report on market movement and penetration
o HR – effective utilizing the branch personnel through training, coaching, development, and motivation, o Loss Control and Risk Management – effective managing these functions
o Health & Safety – ensure compliance to all relative operational and legislative requirements, and
o General Housekeeping – ensure a neat and pleasant shop experience for customers
The suitable applicant will have:
- At 3-year tertiary education qualification in the fields of agriculture, commerce, retail/wholesale will be a distinct advantage
- Grade 12 or equivalent with at least 3-5 years applied experience
- Knowledge and understanding of the needs of agricultural procedures
- Knowledge and experience of the Agri SMART system as well as strong computer literacy in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Adequate knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices
- Familiarity with industry’s operational rules and production goals
- Results driven and customer focused
- Excellent organizational skills
- Sound leadership, communication, numerical and interpersonal skills
- Namibian Citizenship
- Job Application Details Apply online (q) www.kaapaqri.corn.na and submit your cover letter, curriculum vitae, and all relevant
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!