SALARY SCALE: 122 679 -127 737
MINIMUM EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS
• National Diploma in Accounting (NQA level 6)
•1 year relevant work experience in Local Authority
• Computer literate: sound basic numerical skills, accuracy, interpersonal relations and ability to work without supervision.
• Knowledge of FINSTEL financial system, will serve as a strong recommendation.
• Applicant should be a Namibian citizen
• Added advantage: Khoe-khoe gowab fluent speaking
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• Preparations of cut off list
• Supervising of meter reader and cashier.
• Assisting in Budgeting,
• VAT claim preparation
• Follows up all bad credits as instructed by the supervisor.
• Consolidation of customer accounts.
• Making of payment creditors
• Prepare and provide a monthly debtors report to Accountant.
• Reconcile of creditors and assisting in doing Bank reconciliation
• Handles connections and disconnections of water and electricity.
• Any other assigned duties by supervisor.
• Transport Allowance
• Pension fund
• Service Bonus (13th cheque)
• Annual Leave
• Medical Aid
Job Application Details
For further information, please contact Ms..Ashipala at Tel.063-251014 Interested persons should submit a written application / a motivating cover letter. Curriculum Vitae with certified copies of relevant supporting documents through the following postal address or hand deliver at Gibeon Village Council on or before 29th September 2023. The Human Resource Officer Gibeon Village Council Private Bag 1001 Gibeon NB: Only applicants with the above-mentioned qualification, who meet the requirements, will be shortlisted. Foreign qualification must attach proof of evaluation of such qualification from Namibia Qualification Authority (NQA). Failure to attach the necessary documents will disqualify the application. Fax and email application will not be considered. Applicants must be Namibian citizen. Closing date: 29th September 2023
Please say that you got this job advertisement through Jobs Namibia
- This job has expired!