SALARY SCALE: 141 315 -147152
MINIMUM EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS
• Trade Diploma in Water Network/Plumbing & Pipe Fitting (N3)
• 3 years relevant work experience in a similar role at a Local Authority.
• Computer literate and interpersonal relations.
• Ability to show initiative, reliability and work in a team environment.
• Skills in fault diagnosis, repair and maintenance of water network systems.
• Budget formulation and submission.
• A valid Driving License code B
• Applicant should be a Namibian citizen.
• Added advantage: Khoe-khoe gowab fluent speaking
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• Maintenance plumbing work.
• Water pump repairs.
• Maintenance of sewerage system.
• Supervision over subordinates
• Routine inspection and service of pumping and associated equipment.
• Fault finding and Repairs
• Installation and construction.
• Connections understanding of and commitment to the application of Council’s Safety Policy and Occupational Safety & Health principles.
• Transport Allowance
• Pension fund
• Service Bonus (13th cheque)
• Annual Leave
• Medical Aid
Job Application Details
For further information, please contact Ms..Ashipala at Tel.063-251014 Interested persons should submit a written application / a motivating cover letter. Curriculum Vitae with certified copies of relevant supporting documents through the following postal address or hand deliver at Gibeon Village Council on or before 29th September 2023. The Human Resource Officer Gibeon Village Council Private Bag 1001 Gibeon NB: Only applicants with the above-mentioned qualification, who meet the requirements, will be shortlisted. Foreign qualification must attach proof of evaluation of such qualification from Namibia Qualification Authority (NQA). Failure to attach the necessary documents will disqualify the application. Fax and email application will not be considered. Applicants must be Namibian citizen. Closing date: 29th September 2023
Please say that you got this job advertisement through Jobs Namibia
- This job has expired!