MIN OF AGRIC: DIRECTORATE OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, EXTENSION AND ENGINEERING SERVICES (DAPEES)
Post Designation :
Agricultural Technician Grade 9
10 x Posts : (a) Windhoek, (b) Berseba
(c) Okakarara, (d) Karasburg, (e) Spitskoppe (f) Etanga, (g) Omundaungilo, (h) Eenhana (i) Masokotwane, (j) Bukalo
Scale of Salary : N$ 180 505 — 216 499
An appropriate three (3) year National Diploma in Agriculture or a two (2)-year Standardized Agricultural Diploma plus minimum of two (2) years’ experience or equivalent qualification on NQF Level 6. He/She must be able to plan, develop, organise, implement, lead and control projects with the communities. The candidate must be computer literate and be in possession of a valid driver’s licence.
- Report to CAT and ASO with regardto issues related to mobilised communities and adoption of Agricultural technologies.
- To implement in his /her assigned area of operation the extension services programs according to its participatory strategy.
- To develop and disseminate applicable extension messages
- Co – ordinate of support provided by stakeholder to farmers
- Involve service provider and other stakeholder in a multidisciplinary team, to support community action planning.
- To ensure proper and efficient use of Government property.
Post (a): Mr. Eugene Simwanza; Tel: (061) 204 4112
Post (b & d): Mr. Clarence Tjiho; Tel: (063) 223 265
Post (c): Mr. Petrus Thiyemo; Tel: (067) 302 132
Post (e & f): Mr. Erich Petrus; Tel: (061) 208 7111
Post (g & h): Mr. Oswald Mwanyangapo; Tel: (065) 233820
Post (i & j): Ms Violet Simataa; Te;: (066) 253 015
All documents required in the advert for a specific post must be attached to the application form. Applications that are incomplete i.e. application not completed in full or by not having all documents attached, will be disqualified.
Applications should be addressed to
The EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR,
PRIVATE BAG 13184, WINDHOEK; or Hand
delivered to MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE,
WATER AND LAND REFORM,
GOVERNMENT OFFICE PARK,
HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICES,
CLOSING DATE: 6 NOVEMBER 2020