Administrative Officer: Accreditation, Audit and Assessments | Namibia Qualifications Authority
PURPOSE OF POSITION
- To coordinate and provide support for quality assurance function with particular emphasis on all key functions and processes relating to Accreditation, Audit and Assessment in line with the Regulations for Accreditation.
- To provide support and guidance to the applicants in order to ensure the current legislation and practices are adhered to.
- To provide support and guidance to the Communications department for external publications of accredited institutions.
- To ensure that the received and processed applications are achieved appropriately.
- To capture training providers data on the NQFIMS system.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Debt collection
- Draft communications
- Prepare Certificates and Scopes of Accreditation
- Prepare documents for archiving
- Retrieve archived documents as required
- Liaise with providers/ applicants
- Promote RPL
- Diploma in Business Administration/ Office Management with at least 3 year’s administrative experience.
- Ability to travel as job requires.
- Ability to prioritize, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and in a team oriented environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Possession of a Driver’s License will be an added advantage.
Visit https://namqa.jb.skillsmapafrica.com and upload your required documents
And no faxed or mailed documents will be accepted and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted