Primary purpose of position:
To provide an all-encompassing payroll accounting service to NamPost and to process all reconciliations regarding payroll and payroll related expenses.
- Verification of salary payments and deductions to various 3rd party and financial institutions.
- Verification of subsistence and travel allowances, salary advances.
- Allocation of posting of salary cheques and journals on SAP.
- Reconciliation of payroll accounts.
- Preparation and issuing of IRP5’s.
- Performance of PAYE and stock reconciliations.
- Payroll-related queries and problems.
- VET and PAYE compliance.
- Staff supervision.
Educational and experience requirements
- B Degree in Accounting with 3 years relevant experience. OR
- National Diploma in Accounting with 5 year relevant experience.
Skills and Knowledge requirements
- Basic knowledge of accounting principle and practices.
- Ability to operate independently.
- Organizational and delegation skills.
- Ability to work accurately.
- Computer literacy (SAP R/3 and Excel)
- Proficient in written and spoken English