Opportunity | Duty Description
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
- Assumes responsibility for the planning, development, implementation & reporting of effective operations management projects, policies and procedures.
- Assumes responsibility for the effective operations management of centre and facilities.
- Assumes responsibility for the security of all the centre facilities: Conducts scheduled inspections of security systems and implements improvements as necessary.
- Assumes responsibility for ensuring the efficient and cost-effective administration of centre operations.
- Assumes responsibility for ensuring professional business relations with vendors, contractors, and trade professionals.
- Effectively supervises centre personnel, ensuring optimal performance.
Opportunity | Duty Requirement(s)
- Three years of related experience, with at least one or more years of supervisory experience.
- Additional related maintenance and Centre management training
- Working knowledge of architectural, plumbing, electrical, and mechanical systems
- Working knowledge of Property related maintenance and service provider understanding will be an added advantage
Added Advantages | Special Requirement(s)
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and effective verbal communication skills
- Pro-active thinking
- Problem solving skills / Sound judgement skills / Decision-making skills
Closing Date: 22-07-2019
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries: Nastasja Besser
Phone #: 061374500