– Minimum BCom Honours
– Qualified CA advantageous
– Pastel Evolution Advantageous
– Experience in Logistics or transport industry will be beneficial
Duties and Responsibilities:
Certain responsibility for control over funds and assets of the company
– Preparation of financial and management reports and interpretation thereof
– Improves internal and production controls
– Looks for ways of saving costs, sets budgets and measures actual against budget
– Liaison with auditors, banks, financial institutions
– Manages reporting requirements for business units:
– Drives & collates monthly submission consisting of report and commentary by agreed deadline.
– Prepares monthly financial reports for management, including a high-level variance report by agreed deadline.
– Accountable for governance and compliance at an operational level.
– Ensures the effectiveness and appropriateness of the accounting processes utilised to fulfil the needs of the business.
– Building and maintaining relationships with suppliers of information
– Building and maintaining relationships with receivers of information
– Keeps abreast of current regulatory and accounting developments
– Month-to-month management accountants for the Namibian entities (Balance sheet and income statement as well as supporting schedules for management pack)
– The balance sheet reconciliations maintenance
– Control & update fixed asset register with monthly depreciation entries
– Prepare inter-company billing
– Financial year end preparations for auditors
– Weekly reporting and Accounts Receivables
– Billing of certain mines
– Tender Preparations
– Annual Rates Review
– Internal Reconciliations
– Assistance with various HR Matters
Candidates who meet these requirements can send a CV to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 13 September 2019