Quality Management System Specialist
Duties and responsibilities:
Conducting Gap Assessments in the laboratory
- Analysing Gap Assessment results and assist with development of plans to move laboratory forward in QMS
- Gives feedback to Laboratory Management and staff on results of Gap Assessments
- Ensure implementation of Quality Management System and spearheads management review of QMS
- Provide training in Quality Management Systems to meet ISO 15189 requirements
- Supervises and trains staff in the performance of laboratory functions both administrative and technical operating Evaluates staff proficiency and performance.
- Reviews documents
and protocols to ensure compliance with ISO 15189 standards
Provide mentorship support to Laboratory Staff in QMS implementation
Minimum requirements: Degree or Diploma in Medical Laboratory/Biomedical Sciences with an HPCNA registration
Qualification in Quality Management and Internal Auditing an added advantage Minimum 5 years’ experience in Quality Management System implementation
Experience working in 15015189:2012 accredited lab is an added advantage
PO Box 15201 Oluno, Fax: +264 65 24 0000, Tel: 264 65 24 0000, Email: [email protected]
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!