Opportunity | Duty Description
Sossusvlei Desert Lodge is currently recruiting for an experienced maintenance manager for our luxury lodge in Sossusvlei In charge of all the Maintenance at the lodge including: all vehicles, plumbing, electrical (domestic), refrigeration and air conditioning, building, carpentry and general maintenance.
Opportunity | Duty Requirement(s)
- Responsible for all the maintenance at Sossusvlei Desert Lodge – including all vehicles, plumbing, electrical (domestic), refrigeration and air conditioning, building, carpentry and general maintenance.
- Required to assist in doing preventative maintenance.
- Manage stock control system and orders
- Manage budgets and communicate any unforeseen costs
- Manage sustainability initiatives
- Have a preventative maintenance plan in place
- Drive recycling and waste management
- Ensure that when interacting with guests in the lodge environment that you are well presented, friendly and courteous.
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Must have at least 3 – 5 years’ experience as a Maintenance Manager in a similar sized operation.
- Must be experienced/qualified in at least one of the following disciplines – Electrical (single and three phase), Refrigeration and Air-conditioning and have some experience in some of the following – Plumbing, Sewage treatment systems, water treatment systems, building and general maintenance.
- A strong mechanical background will be advantageous.
This is a permanent live-in position, based at &Beyond Sossusvlei Desert Lodge.
Closing Date: 28-02-2019
Email Address: email@example.com
Enquiries: Grant Chambers